Thursday, February 9, 2012

Being thoughtful

In Kindergarten, we are always working on perfecting the way we treat others. Here are some of the ideas we came up with on how we can be more thoughtful towards others throughout our day.

I can be thoughtful by...

Sammy - "Picking up my friends coat if it falls on the floor and I can share when I go outside."

Chava Evalyn - "Saying something nice to my whole family."

Shimon - "By saying thank you to the bus driver."

Ariel - "Helping a friend wait. I can help them."

Ariella - "Helping my grandma when she's sad and giving her presents."

Simon - "Giving a kiss to my sister."

Alan - "Sharing my race car with my cousin."

Nate - "Making a card for someone who is sick. Like my brother did for me 
when I was sick and my ear was hurting."

Felix - "Playing with my dog."

Yonni - "Giving something to an old person in the store if the store doesn't have it."

Jacky - "Making a card for my sister when she is feeling sick so she will feel better."

Jonathan - "Helping my grand parents build a house. My grand parents are
thoughtful because they cook for me."

Emy - "Helping my cousin unlock the door."

Zaylin - "If my baby sister is hurt and my mom is cooking, I run to her to check if she's okay.
If she is, I play with her. If she's not, I pick her up and rub her where it hurts."

No comments:

Post a Comment