Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Being Responsible

We are working really hard on understanding our new good midda of being responsible. Making sure we do the things that are expected of us. In kindergarten we have responsibilities and we take them seriously. Kindergarten friends can be relied on and can do the things that are expected of them. We are only expected to do things that we are capable of doing.

Please try to point out when your child is making a responsible choice. This way they know exactly which good behaviors you are looking for. In addition, take a moment to write the episode down on a Mitzva note and send it to school the next day. It is such a good feeling to hear your Mitzva note being read out loud in front of the whole class for all of our friends to hear.

Here are some of the ideas we came up with on how we think we can be responsible.

I can be responsible by...

Felix - "Listening to Morah."

Ariel - "Making sure I put on my tzitzis in the morning and before I go to shul."

Yonni - "Brushing my teeth two times a day."

Alan - "Hanging up my coat all by myself."

Zaylin - "Listening to my mom when she tells me to go to bed. I will listen right away."

Simon - "Using the bathroom without anyone telling me to."

Ariella - "Listening to my mom if she tells me to take out my homework. I go and do it right away."

Shimon - "Pushing in any chair that is pushed out at the table."

Emy - "Doing my reading bag."

Jacky - "Playing with my sister nicely. And when I go to bed at night I should go to the bathroom

Jonathan - "Picking up my jacket."

Chava - "Listening to my mom and reading by myself."

Sammy - "

Nate - "

No comments:

Post a Comment