Sunday, November 20, 2011

All About Israel...

This past week we learned about the holy Land of Israel. Specifically, the city of Jerusalem and the Western Wall/The Kotel Hamaravi.

We saw pictures of the Kotel and the many letters that are in the cracks of the ancient wall. These are letters people wrote to Hashem. In kindergarten we also wrote letters to Hashem.

Some of the letters "read" as follows...

"I made a letter about the Torah because I love Hashem."

"I want to tell Hashem that I miss the Bais Hamikdash."

"I want to give Hashem big presents."

"I want Moshiach and the Bais Hamikdash."

"I want to tell Hashem that I love the letter Baiz."

"I want to tell Hashem that everywhere should be water, especially Israel."

"I love the Torah. Thank you Hashem!"

"I daven to Hashem at the Kotel and I listen to the Torah."

"I drew a pineapple for Hashem because I want it for spring."

"I made a bat for Hashem because I want Him to fly."







No comments:

Post a Comment